Wednesday 7 January 2009

Two Things

Primus

We found out there was going o be an addition to the family.

So one evening we were sitting down having a meal discussing how we were going to approach this pregnancy with regards to finding out the sex of the baby etc. 

We decided we would, as the thought being, we already have loads of stuff for a girl and if we needed stuff for a boy it would be good to know before hand.

This was when G decided to let me know she wanted another girl and a boy. 

Well I’m thinking ‘have this one and I can probably talk her out of three’

Her next comment was that her ideal scenario is twins, one of each.

She went for a scan, on her birthday no less, and, wait for it….TWINS

Now it’s early days yet but we have two heart beats from two separate eggs, we can just hope they are both viable.

Just be careful of what you wish for!! 

Secundus

Today I am forty years old. 

If you didn’t know, the seventh of January is the worst day of the year to have a birthday. 

I’ve had forty of the damn things and I should know. Combined presents, too partied out and general lethargy. 

Having said that I enjoy it and I’m going to make sure everyone else does and wo betide you if you don't.

No comments: